Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Beach Inspired Altered Vintage Nancy Ann Story Book Doll


Hello Friends!

This little beach girl I just completed is on her way to Cape May, New Jersey to my friend Mary's Beach Cottage. 
Mary loves hunting for vintage as much as I do & she is always popping a box filled with it in the mail to me. In return I pop something back into the mail to her. We have kept each other smiling & running to the mailbox throughout this less than perfect time.




Love the way this altered doll came together.
I know Mary is going to enjoy adding her to her Nancy Ann collection.



Thank you for stopping in today!
Have a creative day!!
xo Tami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn pocket with enchanted Pumpkin Fairy

  Happy Fall!! Here is a freebie for you (right click & save) I used this image in my Autumn pocket with enchanted pumpkin fairy  tutori...